Monday, October 11, 2010

Mission Statement

It's TIME to lose weight. 
Period. 

I'd assume that most of us eventually come to this decision, one day where we look at a picture and almost throw up, or our friend/loved one says something just horrible and we try not to cry, or a doctor says something lovely and concerning about our health. 
Or all of the above. 

Whatever, something happens and it's TIME. It's just... TIME. 
I'm hoping that time has come for me. 
I mean, who hasn't tried to commit 1000 times?
But I'm really hoping. I'm hoping that because I just spent 10 minutes setting up an email address designed FOR this blog, and am typing away here, and that I intend of posting my ACTUAL WEIGHT and scary pictures of me.... that I'll do it. 
I mean, the commitment is brewing. We'll see whether or not it sticks. 

I have a goal. 
April 14th, 2011

Otherwise known as.... my 35th birthday. 
Seems an appropriate time to get healthy, since I'm apparently not getting any younger, and I'm also not on the brink of old-age. So there's time I can actually make a change and it might last!

What is that, April, 2011.... 6 months and 3 days. Wow. I could've put this off for three days and it'd be exactly a year. That would've been cooler. Ah well. 

6 months
Lose Weight. 
Get healthier. 
Get more fit. 
Rah! Rah! Rah!

(Gulp!) Here I go! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment