Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 1

Weight: 196

Goal, to be 150lbs by April 11, 2011. 

Today is day 1. I'm not going to keep a daily journal of what I do/what I eat, etc. Man, wouldn't that be boring. 
But I have to start somewhere. 
Welcome to somewhere. I'm fat today. How are you? 

For being day one, I have a few things I'm starting off with: 
 - Slimfast for bkfst, mainly because I NEED bkfst, which is always the meal that I skip. And that I have an issue with breakfast food in general. Either I want the mucho omelet or fatty waffles. Healthy breakfasts of fruit and BRAN and god-knows what else I've suffered through on "diets", just don't work for me. Slimfast gives me the nutrients I need, and doesn't make me suffer. 

 - Small, healthy meals. I don't know quite what that means yet. But mainly I'm doing lower fat, smaller portions. Almost a Weight Watchers, without the strictness or weekly meetings. I've got you. 
 - The AbCirclePro.    I dunno if anyone else has gotten sucked into this lil piece of equipment or their charming infomercials.... but I did, and I've got on in my room. Swoosh! Swoosh! I say. I LOVE It! I've already lost a big of inches something on my waist - I can tell cause my jeans fit differently. It's an awesome machine. But I'm going to make myself use it more, use it twice a day, something. REALLY use it. 

I quit smoking. Again. I'm on day 3 of that, and so far haven't killed anyone. I was going to go to hypnosis. If I can't make it two weeks without smoking, I'll do hypnosis, but I'm gonna try cold turkey. 


Aiding that will be a break from drinking. Again, whatever that means. Not that I'm a huge drinker as it is - I rarely leave the house. But, at least no beers for a while, just to help with no smoking. 


Life changes, lady. Say it again and again. LIFE CHANGES.

And other stuff that I'll get around to. I have a jogger stroller and there's one big hill in Medford that my friends are eventually going to make me walk up. And my old friend Cindy Crawford and her dust-filled tapes that, really, were a lot of fun a while ago. I'm sure I'll bring those out. 
And hopefully lots of wonderful recipes and other weight-loss blogs to share. 

Yay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment